Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a cost to participate?
No. The survey is free to participate. The only cost is a portion of your time.
- How long does the survey take?
While it varies for respondents depending on how readily available information is at the organization and the number of applicable questions answered, the survey should take approximately 20 to 30 minutes
- What does my organization get out of participating?
Over the past two decades, our benchmark surveys and reports have provided organizations with detailed descriptions of current trends and best practices for maximizing the benefits of commercial card products. These reports are free of charge to any person who completes the survey with valid responses. For more information on the benefits of completing the survey, go here.
- Will my organization’s private data be published?
No. Information collected during the survey will only be published in aggregate with all identifying information removed. In addition, your information is protected by a strict confidentiality agreement reviewable here.
- Can you provide some background information on RPMG Research Corporation?
Founded in 2000, RPMG Research Corporation has conducted numerous market surveys and published reports on the use of different types of commercial cards (purchasing cards, travel cards, and virtual cards or EAP). Our studies are regularly recognized by Visa, MasterCard, all major card-issuing banks, and industry associations like the NAPCP, NIGP, and Commercial Payments International. The leadership team of Dr. Richard Palmer and Dr. Mahendra Gupta have decades of experience serving the academic and financial service industries. For more information about us, go here.
- Do I have to complete the survey in one session? I’m not sure my schedule will allow it.
While we highly recommend completing the survey in one session, you are able to leave the survey and resume where you left off at a later time, provided you return to the survey with the same browser on the same device. Please note that if your browsing data has been cleared or you use a different device, the survey link will create a new response.
- Do I have to complete the survey online?
No. You may request a hardcopy edition of the survey from us here.
- I’ve completed the survey, but need to correct my answers. How can I get back into the survey?
Once submitted, you will be unable to access your survey responses. However, you can correct any necessary information by contacting us (info@RPMGresearch.net).
- What if I need help taking the survey? What if I have other questions not answered here?
If you need help during the survey or have any questions about the survey, our company or reports, please contact us at info@RPMGresearch.net.