RPMG Research Corporation specializes in market research that provides insight into the understanding of evolving procurement practices, in particular as they relate to and are supported by bank commercial card technology. Since inception in 2000, our projects include numerous major market studies in the use and acceptance of bank purchasing cards, corporate travel cards, and electronic accounts payable primarily in North America. A key objective of our benchmark survey series is to provide card issuers and card-using organizations with information that will help them maximize the value of using or accepting commercial cards. Thus, RPMG studies enable card issuers and users to:
- Get information on emerging trends in commercial card use and the impact of competing payment technologies,
- Make benchmark comparisons of card program performance by company size, industry, or type of governmental agency,
- Identify key drivers to unlock the growth potential of card spending and enhance satisfaction with the card product,
- Identify optimal governance and control practices over card spending,
- Evaluate the viability and progress of card toolkit options (e.g., single-use cards, buyer-initiated payments) in business-to-business commerce,
- Understand how the integration of card technology with organizational information systems impacts card program performance, and
- Provide card issuers insights into how to better serve customer needs.